ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION POLICY - 2012
• 2009 model year and newer vehicles qualify for complimentary alternate transportation.
• 2008 model year and older vehicles do not qualify for complimentary alternate transportation. The only exception would be if you purchased your vehicle from BMW/MINI of Dallas or your vehicle is covered under an eligible CPO or ESC BMW/MINI extended warranty.
• For those that do not qualify for complimentary alternate transportation, you can utilize our shuttle service, or we have arranged for discounted rental rates through Enterprise Rent a car.
• Complimentary alternate transportation requires an advance reservation/appointment.
• Certain services or repairs do not qualify for complimentary alternate transportation. Examples would be: oil change, BMW inspection 1, coolant flush, brake flush, micro filter replacement, battery replacement, tire replacement, tire rotation or balance.
• You are allowed 150 free miles per day, excess mileage is charged at .35/mile. Loaner vehicles are not to be taken out of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex area without prior written consent and authorization.
• In the event all BMW & MINI loaner vehicles are in use, Enterprise Rent a Car may be used to provide alternate transportation.
• To obtain a BMW or MINI loaner vehicle, you must have a valid driver’s license, a credit card in your name and have valid proof of full coverage insurance for the vehicle that is being serviced. All drivers must also be at least 18 years of age.
• Only the person(s) listed and signing the loaner car agreement may operate the loaner vehicle.
• Any damage, including tires/rims, acts of God, traffic / parking tickets are the responsibility oft he driver of the loan car.
• The loaner vehicle must be returned within six business hours of notification of completed repairs or a minimum late fee of $55.00 per day will be charged. Late fees charged are model specific.
• The loaner vehicle must be returned with the same amount of fuel as when it left the dealership. In the event there is less fuel, you will be charged $5.00 per gallon for refueling services to return the gauge to the original fuel level.
• All loaner vehicles are NON SMOKING vehicles. A detail fee of up to $199.00 will be charged to the driver if the loaner is smoked in. A detail fee will also be charged if the vehicle is not returned in the same condition as when it was when it left the dealership.
• Pets are not permitted in loaner cars. A detail fee of up to $199.00 will be charged to the driver if the loaner has been used to transport pets.
* BMW & MINI of Dallas reserves the right to refuse alternate transportation to any person. Year models that qualify for alternate transportation will be adjusted annually. Check www.bmwofdallas.com for current alternate transportation policy.